My Testimony; Delivered and Set Free!!

God is SO good!! He is numero uno, in my life!! My life just keeps getting better and better!! He delivers us from our sins and our sinful lifestyle, gives us a new life, blesses us abundantly, and uses us for His glory, to spread His gospel (the Word) to others. He is SO good and His love never fails!! He delivers us from oppression and from our fears and anxieties and gives us a sound mind and fills us with His perfect peace and love and joy!! Perfect love casts out ALL fear!!! Amen!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ«ΆπŸ«ΆπŸ€ŸπŸ€ŸπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ™

I want to say that the Lord started majorly healing me, from the inside out, when I started attending Hope Chapel in February of this year (I started out attending Women's Bible Study on Wednesday mornings). I was enjoying the church SO much that I decided to check out a Sunday service, starting in March of this year (2022), and I have never left (in other words, Hope Chapel has become my home church). Up until March of this year, I had been attending a different local church, with my big bro and his wife.
But, Hope Chapel is a better fit for me, all around, in several ways. πŸ™ŒπŸ‘†πŸ™ŒπŸ‘†πŸ™ŒπŸ‘†πŸ™ŒπŸ‘†πŸ™ŒπŸ‘†πŸ™ŒπŸ‘†

But, the real blessings did not begin until I started tithing 10% of my income, at the beginning of November, 2022. I was saved at the tender age of 4 and had never tithed before, but this year, the Lord majorly put it on my heart to obey his commandment to tithe. And, the blessings He has given me, since committing to tithe, are in every area of my life imaginable; not just financially. God is SO good; He keeps His promises!! We just need to be obedient to Him and to always keep our eyes on Him! πŸ‘†πŸ«ΆπŸ™ŒπŸ™ I just realized that tithing unto the Lord, is all about being thankful for all that the Lord gives us/has given us. Everything that we receive from God, is a gift that we need to be thankful for. And that's what tithing is all about.

So, not only did the Lord bless me, but He started developing my ministries and starting using me, in major ways, in a lot of areas (based on the trials/tribulations, I've been through, and the natural talents that the Lord has given me), based on both genetics and desires that the Lord has given me, through the Holy Spirit. 

Some of the ministries had been lying dormant, in my system (for years), while the Lord healed and delivered me and set me free from "bipolar disorder" (an obvious misdiagnosis). No one in my entire family, on either side (my mother's or father's side) has or has had "bipolar disorder". 

I also experienced demonic oppression (due to my ex-husband's religious background/upbringing - Buddhism and his dabbling into satanic beliefs and philosophies). My ex listened/listens to satanic music, watched/watches horror movies, and even read/maybe even still reads, the satanic Bible (written by Anton S. Lavey). He also became a vegetarian around 2010 or so (and after doing some research real quick on Satanism and the Satanic Bible, just now, everything is making perfect sense, including the vegetarianism). He also experienced sleep paralysis (and maybe even still does) and the kids and I would feel and see things in our various homes, including black shadows (which my ex acknowledged, and made the comment, that he saw them, but that they were "no big deal"). I also experienced demonic activity, such as feeling/sensing evil spirits (demons) in the house. I would feel them on me (the hairs on the back of my neck would stand up), and I would sense them in the room (feeling like I'm not alone, only to hear a loud crash in the kitchen twice and upon inspection, a shelf in the kitchen cabinet fell and a bunch of cups/dishes fell). I saw white spirits, floating through our apartment, only to "escape" up through the ceiling and into the backyard/patio, etc. I even became demonized in Feb of 2008, and ended up being diagnosed with "post-partum psychosis". I remember doing a bunch of crazy stuff in our living room (which no one saw/witnessed, except for my three children, until later that night, when my ex took me to my parents' home, where they had to pray for deliverance, in which the demon or demons left my body and I was suddenly sitting on the couch, in their living room, completely in my right mind and wanting food/something to eat. I hadn't eaten anything, besides a cup of fruit cocktail, all day). 

So, the weird stuff I was doing that day, before my ex took me to my parents' house, were things like walking all over the place (in my apartment), feeling euphoric or "at peace" (obviously a false sense of peace), experiencing lowered hearing (things were more quiet and I had to strain to hear things, when normally I had really good hearing/sensitive ears), walking around, feeling like my spirit was trying to leave my body through my feet and into the ground/floor, while I was standing/walking around. I felt like I was dying, but in a weird, unnatural way. I remember, when that "dying" feeling happened, I started vocally calling out/saying, "no, no, no, no!!" I remember my two "older" boys, who were very young, at the time, (ages 5 and 3; their younger brother was a newborn baby), laughing at/making fun of me (I'm sure it was naturally, very ridiculous to them). I remember falling to the ground (on the carpet, in the living room) and having what felt and acted like convulsions (my whole body was shaking violently, like an epileptic attack, even though I did NOT and do NOT have epilepsy). I now know, without any doubt, that what I experienced that day/night was demonic possession!! I had walked away from God/church for 10 years, so that, combined with my ex's conversion to Satanism/pact with the devil, caused me to not only become demonically possessed and then oppressed for years, but it also caused me to lose my mind and my touch with reality, in many ways. And, I was forced, not only by my clueless ex, but by foolish/clueless/worldly doctors, to consume/swallow powerful mind-altering psychotropic meds, for years (14 years, minus 2 years, when I weaned completely off and was doing so well (between 2013 and 2015), but since I was still married to my satanistic ex, who had been abusing alcohol for years, I was forced to go back on the evil meds).

I am now med-free, as of this past summer, and doing fantastic. I am completely sane and level-headed, with no signs of "mental illness" whatsoever! I have a completely clear and sharp mind, I have a wonderful, outgoing, friendly personality (that the Lord has blessed me with), a sense of humor, joy, peace, love, patience, musical talent, the ability to write, Godly wisdom (and just wisdom, in general), etc., etc. 

Upon further research and time spent in communion/fellowship, with the Lord, I have realized that what I actually suffered from was PTSD, after several years (at least 10 years) of mental and eventual physical abuse (domestic violence) committed by my ex-husband. As well as the demonic possession and upon the demons being cast out, I continued to be oppressed by those powerful, mind-altering drugs/prescription meds!!

So, that is my testimony. I thank the Lord that he delivered me from that man and that evil, toxic, demonic situation and environment and has given me a brand new life, filled with so much peace, joy, love, happiness, laughter, financial stability, creative talent (musical, poetic, expressive through writing and verbally expressive), organizational skills, wisdom, the ability to manage money/finances, physical health and strength (I have lost weight and I feel like I'm 20 years old, both inside and out, even though I am in my 40s). The Lord has restored both my youth and my physical looks. I often have people shocked when I tell them that my sons are 20, 18, and almost 15 years old! Even my 15 year old son told me last night, while I was busy taking pictures and videos of Christmas lights (two of my boys and I, my 18 year old and my almost 15 year old, were out looking at a neighborhood in Brea, CA, that is completely decorated with Christmas lights) that I was acting like a kid (but, in a good way). πŸ˜ƒπŸ™ƒ To me, that's a total compliment and something that everyone should desire and ask the Lord for!

So anyway, as you can see, I have been to Hell and back again, several times over, but I am here to tell the tale and I'm doing fantastic. I'm living life to the fullest; experiencing the abundant life that the Lord promises to all of His children, who listen to His commandments and live according to His will for us, in Christ Jesus, our savior. 

Amen!!

Anyway, thanks for listening to my story/testimony. I hope it blesses and encourages you, that we all need Jesus in our lives and that He loves us and died for us and rose again, so that we can be forgiven, healed, and have everlasting life, forever more.

Praise the wonderful, Holy name of Yeshua/Jesus! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ






Comments